[Asterisk-Dev] How Can i send Email using vc++

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Dec 12 02:27:11 MST 2005

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 12:36:00PM +0500, Muhammad Asim Sajjad wrote:
> Hi Gurus
>
> Can any one help me how can i send email using vc++

IIRC there should be a "send mail" menu item under file in every MS app.

If that does not help you, kindly provide more details as to what your
program tries to do and how it connects to Asterisk.

Some relevant search keywords:

"pipe to sendmail", "smtp on localhost 25"

My guess is that you'll find that those problems are actually
asterisk-users issues or even generic linux issues.

BTW:

When you post a message to the list that is not a reply to a previous
message, do not reply to a message to the list. Copy the list's address
and compose a new message to it. Don't even reply to a list message and
delete existing contents, as the message will still carry references to
the original message in its headers.

Regards

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com