[Asterisk-Dev] ebit, fas, crc4 counters for wct4xxp

Atif Rasheed atif at iphonica.com
Mon Dec 12 00:41:39 MST 2005

Hello everyone,

How I can check these error counters (ebit, fas, crc4) for wct4xxp.
looking at the code it seems they have been implemented only in tor2.
All new E1/T1 drivers lack these counters. I think these errors are
being collected in zaptel (as I can see from zaptel.c). But I am not
sure about interworking of Zaptel and wct4xxp, if zaptel works on top of
wct4xxp then there must be  a way to store these errorcounts some where.

Please clarify If I am wrong.

Thank you
--
Atif Rasheed