[Asterisk-Dev] where/when is app_flash loaded

Tim Allen tallen at integsys.biz
Sun Aug 28 10:30:16 MST 2005

I am attempting to add the ability to flash chan_phone (Internet
Phone/LineJack). app_flash is not a builtin. I am attempting to find
out where and under what conditions app_flash is loaded. Bare in mind
that I do not have a zaptel card. This is the only card that currently
allows flash. I suspect that 1. app_flash is no longer available or 2.
it only becomes available if a zaptel interface is installed and maybe
only in the context of a call on a zaptel.