[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Help Solving Asterisk Lockups

Joseph Benden joe at thrallingpenguin.com
Sat Aug 27 13:47:45 MST 2005

Has anyone been able to build a test case that produces this lockup?  If
we can at least get to that point, I'd be willing to help track down the
problem.  I need to be able to reproduce the problem, in order to
resolve it.

Side note: I don't think the cdr_addon_mysql.c code would be doing this,
unless your not using the patched version and the MySQL server
disappeared, or you are using the patched version and have the timeout
set to zero or way to high of a value.

Thanks,
-Joseph Benden