[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk test-o-matic

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Thu Aug 25 12:34:05 MST 2005

Jerris, Michael MI wrote:
>>Kristian Kielhofner
>>
>>	So, a crazy idea just hit me...  What about making an
>>Asterisk patch-o-matic?  As some of you know, I created
>>AstLinux, a distro for running Asterisk.  It has turned out
>>to be quite adaptable, and I am wondering if it might be able
>>to help with another problem: Asterisk patches.

> Kristian, the biggest issue with this is it would require all patches to
> be up to date and able to be applied at all times.  This is not
> currently the case and is a manual process to do so.
>
> Mike

Mike,

	It would not be for ALL patches, just a whitelist of a select few.  For
instance, Olle has asked several times over the last couple of days for
people to test patch XXX.  How easy would it be to grab that patch, add
it to the whitelist of compile-able patches, and off you go...

--
Kristian Kielhofner