[Asterisk-Dev] Right place to plug in a CSTA(partial) implementation

dorn hetzel asteriskdev2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:55:06 MST 2005

I need a CSTA interface for Asterisk.  At present, I don't need *all*
of CSTA, just the parts that will be used by an existing application.
I don't see any completed or nearly so implementations out there (Am I
missing one or more?).

My present thoughts are to do this as a "translating proxy" which will
listen to and respond to CSTA messages and then communicate with
Asterisk using the manager protocol.   Anybody willing to (a) confirm
that this seems reasonable?, (b) throw rotten fruit and tell me how I
should be doing it?, (c) offer to help?

Regards,

-Dorn