[Asterisk-Dev] MS Live Communications Server

bubuk bubuk at ish.de
Sat Aug 13 03:07:15 MST 2005

Ok.

The point in bugs.diginum.com dealed about SIP via TCP and that is only
a small aspect in the topic.
Due to the fact that the users list is a high traffic list and that
maybe developers don't read every post int that list I thought I could
get more response or information here.

Sorry when I bothered you.