[Asterisk-Dev] MS Live Communications Server

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Aug 13 02:45:05 MST 2005

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 11:46:23AM +0200, bubuk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I already posted this in the user list, but this list is probably the
> better one.

But you asked, and were answered on the users list.

> My question was: Does anyone played around with the LCS and Asterisk?
> Because the LCS is doing no RFC compliant SIP

Nither is Asterisk. Different SIP implementations today implement SIP in
slightly different ways.

> , i wonder if it can work.
> Google couldn't tell me. If someon heard about that, please let me know.

Again, please follow up on the -users list, or maybe on
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4903 to which Jacky referred you on
the users list.

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com