[Asterisk-Dev] [patch] 4854 - does it break deadagi functionality?

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Thu Aug 11 13:48:57 MST 2005

> Jeremy McNamara
> Most people don't need to read the bug tracker.  Only those
> who have the skills to solve the problem need to look at it.

I beg to differ, if someone is having a problem, I would encourage them
to spend some time and search both open and closed bugs in the bug
tracker.  There is a wealth of information in that system.  Also, for
those running cvs head, I would encourage everyone to at the very least
read the cvs mailing list, and at least browse open issues in the bug
tracker.  One does not need to be able to code to add to relevant
discussions as to new features and bugs that are in development.  We
need to remember that the developers do not always know best as to the
way asterisk is being used in every way and in every circumstance.

Mike