[Asterisk-Dev] 0002847: [patch] - Code to allow reverse polarity to indicate a hang-up on the channel

JR Richardson jr.richardson at cox.net
Sun Aug 7 14:35:54 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm in a bind and could use some help.  I have a PBX built with latest
stable 1.0.9 zaptel and asterisk code, Debian 2.4.30 kernel, Digium TDM400
with 4 FXO modules, Dell Dimension 3000, works fine except for remote call
hang up is taking 33 seconds.  I have been fighting with the telco to
provision disconnect supervision on the line but I'm getting the runaround.

I'm using kewlstart in zaptel.conf and zapata.conf.  And I've manipulated
busydetect and other Zapata.conf parameters till I'm sick with no luck.  I
wanted to apply this mantis bug #2847 patch to see if that would help but it
will not patch to stable 1.0.9 code.  The latest patch.diff is from Jan 05.
Can someone please update this patch so it will apply to stable 1.0.9.

This is a production system so cvs head is not an option for me, I can't
seem to get wctdm to load anyway, but that's another story.  Any guidance on
that would be appreciated also. Why would a system running stable code, and
upgraded to cvs head not be able to load wctdm driver, it just hangs, no
output to see what is going on.

Does anyone know when this patch will be incorporated in stable branch?

Thanks.

JR