[Asterisk-Dev] FXO PCI Master abort

Mark Burton mark at helenandmark.org
Tue Aug 2 04:56:45 MST 2005

[posted here as well as -users as the situation is stranger than I had
first thought... and I'm running standard parts... ]

Hi, I have the following configuration, which doesn't seem to work, any
help much appreciated

I am trying to get a  X101P FXO card working AT ALL!
(It has the Ambient chip on it)

All I get is:

FXO PCI Master abort errors.

Depending on the way it feels, either these are repeated till /var/log/
is full, or I get one and then the thing hangs.
This may, or may not, have something to do with a message

Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips

I have tried all combinations of
Debian builds of Linux 2.4.27, 2.6.8 and 2.6.11
Debian builds of Zaptel
CVS builds of Zaptel

I have tried it on an old P2 and a newer P4

I have switch off asterisk to make sure it's not in the asterisk
configuration...

In all cases with the same result.

I've mucked with the IRQ's till they dont conflict.. no change...

I've tried 2 different cards....

So, I'm clearly deluded as everybody else seems to have no problem.

Can anybody help - what silly thing have I done?

Cheers

Mark.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: