[Asterisk-Dev] List messages: CVS replay

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Aug 1 17:12:16 MST 2005

So, we've had a 3+ day dry spell with no mail due to problems that
have not yet been explained, but I'm sure have valid and reasonable
explanations.  I think it would be a good idea to explain to the
community what happened so we can understand the circumstances, but
I'm sure that mail is already being written.

I really don't have a lot of concern about the mail sent to the
-users and -dev list (senders can re-send their messages) but what I
would like to see is a replay of any CVS mail messages that have been
submitted over the past few days, as those tend to actually be
important.

Is there any method to replay those messages to the list?

JT