[Asterisk-Dev] Dev Meeting list * BAD SUBJECT :-)

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Apr 30 11:11:16 MST 2005

Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>>> I just want to mention that I HATE when the example in the config file
>>>  is not the default setting
>
> ...and I hate when we forget to change the subject: line to the actual
> topic of the dicussion :-)

As much as the rest of us hate it when the list nazis start in on us for
munging their threading?

I'll have to admit that at first I wasn't too sold on the "be sure your
subject line is as descriptive as possible" mantra.

Now that searching the archives is an integral part of my life, the
extreme value it brings to a thread is readily apparent.

It's worth enduring the "Don't change the subject!!" tirades, IMO.

B.