[Asterisk-Dev] End of * compile msg?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Apr 29 14:37:42 MST 2005

Rich Adamson wrote:

> Your Asterisk modules directory, located at
>  /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
>  contains modules that were not installed by this
>  version of Asterisk. Please ensure that these
>  modules are compatible with this version before
>  attempting to run Asterisk.
>     app_adsiprog.so
>     app_alarmreceiver.so
>     app_authenticate.so
>     app_cdr.so
>     (etc....)

That message should only appear if there are modules in the destination
directory that are not present in the build tree. If you are seeing the
message when they modules match, something is badly wrong.

Can you add some debugging to Makefile and run it for me? Something like:

tester:
	@echo --NEW--
	@echo $(NEWMODS)
	@echo --OLD--
	@echo $(OLDMODS)

Then run "make tester" and see what the result is.