[Asterisk-Dev] End of * compile msg?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Apr 29 14:58:33 MST 2005

Would someone hit me with that clue-bat please?

What's the meaning of the message following * compile?

Your Asterisk modules directory, located at
 /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
 contains modules that were not installed by this
 version of Asterisk. Please ensure that these
 modules are compatible with this version before
 attempting to run Asterisk.
    app_adsiprog.so
    app_alarmreceiver.so
    app_authenticate.so
    app_cdr.so
    (etc....)

The literal translation would suggest that a bunch of stuff was
existing in the modules directory, but when I check all modules
have the correct timestamps. Am I really missing something?

Rich