[Asterisk-Dev] Queues observations

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Apr 28 08:53:04 MST 2005

Stephan A. Edelman wrote:

> I don't see anyway to do this with the methods you've outlined.

That is correct, so you will be stuck with the potential issue of
prompting the customer for this information but then not being able to
put them into the queue, if the agents have become unavailable during
that time. If you can live with that, then your plan seems to be sound
(although I still think you can use Queue() with a timeout of zero
instead of a custom app that just checks for agent availability).