[Asterisk-Dev] Queues observations

Stephan A. Edelman sedelman at newace.com
Thu Apr 28 06:36:29 MST 2005

> Well, I think a better way to do this might be to put those
announcements
> into a single recording and have the queue app play them (only one
time)
> when the caller enters the queue.

Thanks for the suggestion, but we ask our customers to optionally enter
their "customer care" number or order number. The idea is here to
associate it with the call detail so that the agent who receives the
call has the customer information when the call is answered.

I don't see anyway to do this with the methods you've outlined.

Regards,

Stephan.