[Asterisk-Dev] Bug? Calling queue via IAX causes Asterisk to stop

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Apr 28 08:47:12 MST 2005

Adam Goryachev wrote:

> No, latest release would be either CVS-HEAD or CVS-STABLE....

Correct.

> You could probably also report bugs against the latest released asterisk
> version, but it would be preferred if you used CVS-STABLE before
> reporting a bug...

Exactly. Whenever possible, try to reproduce the problem with the latest
available release of the code branch you are running; if it turns out
that the problem you are reporting has already been fixed in another
branch, then we will deal with that as needed.

> PS, that is just my thoughts on this, don't take it as gospel :)

It is also in the bug posting guidelines on bugs.digium.com, frequently
repeated here, and just common sense as well :-)