[Asterisk-Dev] Bug? Calling queue via IAX causes Asterisk to stop

Wed Apr 27 23:41:53 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 08:17 +0200, Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> I understand.
> However, if latest code means CVS-HEAD, I should - according to your
> statement - never report a possible bug as I will always use stable
> releases, right?

No, latest release would be either CVS-HEAD or CVS-STABLE....

You could probably also report bugs against the latest released asterisk
version, but it would be preferred if you used CVS-STABLE before
reporting a bug...

PS, that is just my thoughts on this, don't take it as gospel :)

Regards,
Adam

Adam Goryachev
Website Managers