[Asterisk-Dev] Bug? Calling queue via IAX causes Asterisk to stop

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Apr 27 20:20:12 MST 2005

Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> That's why I asked if this is already known or maybe even solved...

But there's no way to answer that question unless someone has reported
this _exact_ problem before, and the people who you sent this message to
are able to remember it.

If you want to look for that situation, do a search in Mantis before
posting here, because known bugs and fixes are handled there, and there
are way too many for us all to remember them.

However, my response was important for another reason: your issue may
have been fixed by a change for a _different_ problem, and in that case
not any one of us is going to be able to answer your question. The only
way to know for sure is to try the latest code, and _then_ report the
problem if it still exists.