[Asterisk-Dev] TDM-fxo card and zttest logic issues?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Apr 27 09:11:25 MST 2005

> On April 23, 2005 11:49 am, Rich Adamson wrote:
> > I posted this to the -user list earlier and no responses as yet.
> >
> > Is there anyone on the -dev list that would have an interest in
> > working with me to identify bus throughput issues with the digium
> > TDM04b (analog fxo) card?
>
> Me.  I have no phone lines at my house but could set up a test system at work.
> I have FXS lines at home and work and they both have trouble with passing
> faxes to a real, honest fax machine.

I'm working from a soho with cvs-head, single TDM card with four pstn
lines coming from two central offices, multiple iax links, all on
registered IP's. Anyone that cares to work with us can be given access
to the system easily. The TDM card was just RMA'ed by digium and is the
latest version with x101 fxo modules (as of two weeks ago).

Rich