[Asterisk-Dev] Queues observations

Stephan A. Edelman sedelman at newace.com
Tue Apr 26 20:36:14 MST 2005

Brian,

I'm running CVS-HEAD-04/13/05-20. I did a grep in my /etc/asterisk and
don't see the "...This setting controls whether callers can join a queue
with no members..."  anywhere in any config file. What option are you
referring to? Perhaps, I should do an update :)

Every major outfit I've ever been on hold with does a ringback before
the agent is connected. That gives me time to pickup the receiver
(switch from speakerphone).

Regards,

Stephan.