[Asterisk-Dev] How can receive frames of all channels?

Dmb montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 04:53:00 MST 2005

Hello,
I am trying to develop CSTA interface. I am trying retrieve the frames (to determine state changes of a device) of all devices using app_myApp. I know the functions ast_waitfor(), ast_waitfor_n(), ast_waitfor_n_fd() and ast_waitfor_nandfds(). This functions need the param channel or list of channels. How can i receive all frames of all channels from an application? If I can use that functions how can i retrieve the list of channels for waitfor?

ThankU