[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk management GUI

Ezabi ezabi at itsyn.com
Sun Apr 24 07:07:52 MST 2005

Hi,

I know it's a redundant question but this time it's different, I'm
looking for a mature enough management and administration GUI to which I
can further contribute and work with the developers to deliver a well
featured package to meet with what people really demand, it's a shame
that people would pay a lot for a cisco solution because it has a nice
interface while they can pay less (or even nothing) if they can have the
same performance and features, if not more, from an asterisk powered
machine.
What do you think?

Ezabi