[Asterisk-Dev] Spanish sounds in voicemail, is this right in vm_intro_es ??

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:52:04 MST 2005

Hi. Thanks for you answers, i really appreciate them.

Kevin About this:
"The source code will always match the sound files distributed with
Asterisk itself"
Sorry, i downloaded asterisk-1.0.7 and asterisk-sounds-1.0.7 from
Asterisk Server, and i think no spanish sounds are included :p hehe ,
so, my question remains the same, why the code in vm_intro_es makes a
call to the sound vm-youhaveno? exists something standard or official
for sounds in spanish that im missing? because the sounds that im
using were the more complete collection i found. By the way, i found
it on voip-info.org in the Asterisk international sounds page.

Nicolas:
Thanks, i did not realize at first sight of the differences between
spanish and english, and the solution that the sounds that i have is
that the sounds 'vm-no' in fact says 'zero', so it says:
vm-youhave (usted tiene)
vm-no (cero)
vm-messages (mensajes)

I dont know if the sound vm-no is used in other place and it will
cause conflicts, but for now just works.

I will appreciate if you help me to decide what to do. I think that
the sounds i have found in voip-info.org are good, so i think i will
keep the patch to continue working with that sounds, but the fact that
app_voicemail is calling a sound that i have never seen/heard is
distrubing me hehehe :P .

Thanks in advance.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"