[Asterisk-Dev] double D-Chans and restarting single span?

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Thu Apr 21 05:56:50 MST 2005

What types a specs are necessary to get the ability to bounce a span,
and individual channels?  Is it time to take up a collection to buy
something here as this seems to be badly needed.  I Have 2 PRI's w/ NFAS
to my LD carrier, I don't have a free quad pri card to test with at the
moment.  If somone wants to test with me I can probably arrange some
testing on this very off hours (I would need a loaner card as well, or
wait untill my new one gets approved for budget).