[Asterisk-Dev] Zaptel DTMF Problem?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Apr 20 23:00:58 MST 2005

Rod Bacon wrote:

> If I dial IN to the menu, DTMF is detected but if Asterisk originates
> the call, DTMF is not recognised.

I spent some time helping a tech at Digium with a problem like this a
few weeks ago; nothing we could do would make it work, it seemed like
the DSP was not listening to the inbound audio and didn't recognize the
DTMF in the stream.

Unfortunately, the site having the problem stopped being able to help
(reconfigured their box or something), so we came to a dead end. I would
like to be able to resolve the problem, but it will take some
concentrated effort. If you can come on IRC tomorrow we can try to work
on it.