[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail option parsing

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Fri Apr 15 19:11:11 MST 2005

On 05:50 PM 4/15/2005, Brian West wrote:

 >Who said remove it?  You could still have that but you didn't even
 >notice what I said about making it a channel driver did you..

I did see the suggestion.  I just didn't comment on it, because I had
no
comment of any value to make on it.  As for who said remove it, I
read that
into your comment about mailboxes being unique like SIP or IAX
devices.  Perhaps I mistook you meaning mailboxes should be unique
versus
mailbox at context should be unique.  Sorry if that is the case.

- -Chris