[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail option parsing

Andrew Lindh asterisk at ntplx.net
Fri Apr 15 15:26:30 MST 2005

We do that now....we have more than one extension that's the same
in different contexts. It's sometimes a challange to make sure
remember how goto, include, and macros work so that different
companies don't become one.

It's a cool feature to be able to support more than one customer and
have them think it's their phone system.