[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail option parsing

Stephan A. Edelman sedelman at newace.com
Fri Apr 15 15:19:17 MST 2005

I'm not sure if we can just have a [] section that represents the user's
extension, since we could have multiple identical extensions in
different contexts. That's why I suggested "layering" them. Perhaps, we
should refer to a file with all of the mailboxes for that context
instead (i.e., a mailbox definition file). I.e.,

voicemail.conf:

[default]
mdfile=mailboxes-acme.conf

[othercontext]
mdfile=mailboxes-othercompany.conf

mailboxes-acme.conf:

[1000]
blah=asdf
blah=adfs
context=default
password=blah

If we see the "mdfile" (or whatever keyword), then we assume the new
style layout.

Any comments?

Stephan.