[Asterisk-Dev] Linux leaves Bitkeeper: quite a dustup

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Apr 12 20:26:23 MST 2005

Paul Querna wrote:

> Huh?  Subversion can have commit permissions per-branch, per-directory,
> or even per-file:

That's news to me... Based on my reading of the SVN book at red-bean,
the only way this can be accomplished is by performing all SVN access
through the Apache DAV module. This means that 'regular users' can't
add/remove access to their own branches, it requires editing Apache
configuration files.

If there's some other way SVN can do this, please enlighten me :-)