[Asterisk-Dev] AGI and priority

Leif Madsen - Certified Asterisk Consultant asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:37:20 MST 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 11:26 AM, Eric Wieling aka ManxPower <eric at fnords.org> wrote:
> Have your AGI set a variable (SetVar) then check for that variable in
> the dialplan after the AGI is run.  If the variable isn't set, the AGI
> didn't work.

I like this idea better. Personally, I don't like the n+101
functionality, especially when using the 'n' priority in the dialplan.
I would do something like the Dial() application which exits with a
status code saved in the ${DIALSTATUS} variable. You could have the
same type of functionality (which feels *newer* than n+101) where you
exit FastAGI with SUCCESS and FAILURE saved to the ${AGISTATUS}
variable.

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.leifmadsen.com