[Asterisk-Dev] Realtime Queues

Kristian Nielsen kn at sifira.dk
Wed Apr 6 04:11:07 MST 2005

I am looking into using Asterisk with RealTime (in `realtime' mode as
opposed to `static' mode, ie. "switch => Realtime/realtime-test at extensions"
in extensions.conf to allow updates without the need to reload).

I would like to also use the Queue app with RealTime in the same
way. But it seems that the Queue app has not been real-time enabled yet,
so I am thinking that I should look into writing that myself.

I just wanted to ask if there is any ongoing/previous effort on realtime
queues that I should check out before starting?

[I am aware of the AddQueueMember stuff, but it seems to serve a
slightly different purpose and doesn't allow the adding of new queues.]

Thanks,

 - Kristian.

Kristian Nielsen   kn at sifira.dk
Development Manager, Sifira A/S