[Asterisk-Dev] H.323 driver patch (summary)

Chih-Wei Huang cwhuang at citron.com.tw
Wed Apr 6 02:10:57 MST 2005

Hi,
Sorry for reply late since I'm busy these days.
I have received some feedbacks after releasing the patch.
Many thanks for your admirations, comments and suggestions.
However, I still receive very few positive feedback from
"real developers", especially from Digium. Alas!

Here are summary answers to several questions I got:

Q: What' the license?