[Asterisk-Dev] Digium Hires Kevin Flemming

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Mon Apr 4 17:17:03 MST 2005

Wanted to let you guys know that Digium has hired Kevin Fleming to assist
me with Asterisk development full time.

Brian West felt it was important for me to reassure everyone that Digium
remains committed to Open Source and of course has no plans to change from
our dual license model in which we license all of Asterisk and related
modules (including all the improvements we continue to strive to make
daily) under both GPL and non-GPL licenses.

I would like to thank all of you that continue to contribute to Asterisk
development and very sincerely thank those of you who show your loyalty to
and support of the project by purchasing Digium products.

It is genuinely the loyalty of the community that allows me to continue
Asterisk development and today to bring on another full time developer
dedicated to Open Source.

Mark