[Asterisk-Dev] Manager header revision

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Sun Apr 3 12:46:41 MST 2005

> I really think we should clear this mess up, trying to find a way to
> not break backwards compatibility.
>
> Time for a manager plugin - manager2 - with new commands on a new port.
> And a header registry in order to clear this mess up.

I think we can't fix manager without breaking backwards compatibility.
This is case one for having a plugin manager.

I think we might see that sooner than we think ... and at some point we
are gonna have to say screw backwards compatibility because it's going
to hold up progress by not being able to fix things the right way (tm)

/b