[Asterisk-Dev] Wish List / Brain Storm from AstriCon

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Sep 29 05:50:33 MST 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Robert Jackson wrote:

> [...]

Mark's Suggestion at the conference was to simply add 10 NoOps in your
dial plan at the beginning of the context before you start your real work
to leave room for future expansion. If I remember correctly, his comment
was that this was more an issue of thinking creatively about the solution
to the problem, rather than inventing something new to deal with it. I
tend to agree with him on that point.. Just write your dial plan the
correct way. ;)

                             KP-216-121-ST