[Asterisk-Dev] Location of v1.0

Peter Hunt pchunt at snapgear.com
Fri Sep 24 00:07:33 MST 2004

On Friday 24 September 2004 12:33 am, Rob Gagnon wrote:

>Thanks, but what I'm looking for is the CVS location. Unless they now have
>stopped that for stable. I can get the s/w from a dozen locations. I want the
>CVS location, not the s/w.

You want to follow the Download link on the top right of the page for
CVS instructions, here they are anyways:

<snip>

To check out code from our CVS repository:

# cd /usr/src
# export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot
# cvs login		- the password is anoncvs.
# cvs checkout zaptel libpri asterisk

</snip>

Courtesy fellas.
- Pchunt

Peter Hunt - Software Engineer           Email: pchunt at snapgear.com
SnapGear - A CyberGuard Company          Phone: +61 7 3435 2888
825 Stanley St Woolloongabba             Fax:   +61 7 3891 3630
Brisbane, QLD, 4102, Australia           Web: http://www.SnapGear.com
Leaders in embedded Linux security