[Asterisk-Dev] Open Sourcing a Predictive Dialer

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Sep 22 19:14:31 MST 2004

We have a component(VICIDIAL) that offers predictive dialing as part of our
astGUIclient suite:
http://astguiclient.sf.net/ - (it also runs on top an unaltered asterisk)
It is Open source GPL and we've been running this predictive dialer
component of it for several months now. If you see any aspects of it you
like feel free to borrow as you need to. We have done quite a bit of
research on many predictive dialing issues so we'll give you all the help
you want. Our predictive dialer is Perl based with perl/TK for the client
interfaceGUI, and the client code is portable from Unix X to Windows to Mac
OSX. I'd love to see a totally web-based client for a predictive dialer.

Best of luck,

MATT---