[Asterisk-Dev] Status of supervised transfer?

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Wed Sep 22 09:48:55 MST 2004

>I plan to modify some parts of chan_sip.c (and chan_mgcp.c in the future),
in >order to work out some problems that we have with the supervised call
>transfer and the continuous updated sip protocol ;-)

give a look to: http://bugs.digium.com first...

anthm has created a patch that brings native Asterisk transfers (like those
in Zap channels) to the IP channels... He's also combined this patch with
another that allows you to specify the transfer and hangup keys so that if
you need to use your bank's IVR and you press # you won't get "Transfer?"

    -Chris