[Asterisk-Dev] Status of supervised transfer?

F.S.Salloum ssal at intracom.gr
Wed Sep 22 00:24:11 MST 2004

Dear all,

I plan to modify some parts of chan_sip.c (and chan_mgcp.c in the future),
in order to work out some problems that we have with the supervised call
transfer and the continuous updated sip protocol ;-)

Before I start I was wondering if someone else is currently "playing" around
with the code, or has the same problems with supervised transfer call?  In
order to avoid double work .

If not I volunteer for that so I need your guidance regarding the procedure
for contributing code in Asterisk  (i.e. Which version should I use? CVS?
Uploads every? Etc)

Thanks in Advance

Sotiris Salloum