[Asterisk-Dev] Where are .call files processed?

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Wed Sep 22 03:34:31 MST 2004

Hi!

My name is Christian and I am new to the -dev list. I am working on a
few quite big (>=120 lines) asterisk boxes and now I want to give
something back to the community by improving asterisk a bit.

At the moment I work a lot with .call files queued in
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing - this seems to be quite undocumented ans
so I need to look/work at the source for this function.

Can somebody here tell me where I can find the relevant functions? In
wich source file etc.?

Thanks
Christian