[Asterisk-Dev] Windows

list at asd-group.com list at asd-group.com
Tue Sep 21 20:49:43 MST 2004

> Don't forget to check out the Zaptel Under The Hood Blog.  It's
> basically a run through the zaptel code with running commentary.

>You can find it at:

> http://zapteldoc.blogspot.com/

Thanks - I wasnt aware of that, but its superb resource. Just the kick off
that I needed.

I've also been checking out the various Linux groupware products mentioned
in this thread, and some look very promising.

As soon as I can I'll be leaving the M$ world forever - Linux, Asterisk,
Open Office, an open source groupware server, maybe Evolution (though
Outlook is still a very compelling groupware/communication client) are all
there beckoning. I've been a Mozilla/Firefox diehard for years, so at least
IE is already irrelevant.

So I'm hoping for 1) some success in running Zaptel on Windows, then 2) some
success in making that unnecessary :-)