[Asterisk-Dev] Windows

list at asd-group.com list at asd-group.com
Tue Sep 21 03:04:09 MST 2004

Thanks but it's nothing to do with GUI's. Unless MS releases a version of
Exchange 2003 server that runs on Linux, this box will continue to be a
WS2003 box, which means that I'll need WIN32 drivers for the TDM. Using a
second box isn't an option at this time.

I haven't heard of Trojans being transmitted by DTMF yet - but I guess its
just a matter of time 8-)