[Asterisk-Dev] Using Asterisk to record calls NOT passing throughAsterisk

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Sep 12 23:58:08 MST 2004

Hi,

Seriously, if I deliver you an Internet link and someone wants to offer you
a firewall on that link, could I still deliver an SLA on the link as it
passes through that unkown firewall ?

Anyway, for the OP: Maybe http://vomit.xtdnet.nl/ can help ? Codec stuff
from Asterisk would be usefull, I guess..

Best regards,
Florian