[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe with SMP and no USB

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Sep 8 08:03:32 MST 2004

That's a $100 card and I'd really rather not add more hardware to this
machine. It might not even have an open slot for it. If it does, does
anything need to be plugged into the card to use it for MeetMe or can it
work without anything.

This seemed more like a dev issue since I'm dealing with source code,
timers, and hardware.

Matthew