[Asterisk-Dev] BOUNTY $500 to solve bug/feature 2358 and produce code to us

Arkadi Shishlov arkadi at mebius.lv
Thu Sep 2 12:29:00 MST 2004

Actually, if you are satisfied with INVITE response packet content
but not with the source address inside the IP packet, then it is quite
easy to fix with Linux policy routing facilities. Just tell it to use
10.1.202.1 when it speaks to 10.1.202.0/24. lartc.org howto and iproute2
package should help with this. If you need exact commands, let me know.
Or I'm missing something?

arkadi.