[Asterisk-Dev] BOUNTY $500 to solve bug/feature 2358 and produce code to us

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Sep 2 12:16:01 MST 2004

On Thursday 02 September 2004 14:04, Lenny Tropiano / asterisk.org Mailing
list wrote:
> I've submitted a bounty to the Asterisk community.  $500 to solve:
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002358
>   also documented here:
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+bounty+symmetic+SIP+i
>nvites
>
> and produce code that will solve this issue.  If you need more
> information please let me know through the bug report/wiki.

This is actually quite easy to do, and it's how I wrote the IP selector code
before Mark told me that it had to be zero-knowledge (which is when I wrote
the route lookup code).  I'll dig around in my archives and see if I still
have that code around.

--
Tilghman