[Asterisk-Dev] Help Needed with CVS updates

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sat Oct 30 15:50:07 MST 2004

Hi,

This is a call for help for the general good!

:-)

As you may already know, I do the Daily Asterisk News.

I'm getting behind on CVS updates (33 in my box) and was wondering if
one of the developers on this list would be able to help.

What it would require:

1. Receive Asterisk-cvs message in Inbox
2. Read entry, see how "newsy" it is (is it a feature addition/fix of a
bug that has been bothering a lot of people).
3. Follow any links to bugtrack IDs (read this too)
4. Compile an entry with the above information
5. Add entry via my php interface

If anyone thinks they may be able to help, drop me a line, if not,
that's ok...I'll keep doing it as long as I can.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell