[Asterisk-Dev] Starting Asterisk Development

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Sat Oct 30 15:31:11 MST 2004

Well, there's the documentation that comes with the sources. I've personally
found that going thru the sources (MS Visual C++ 2005's Code Definition View
can be really handy here) is usually the best way, as some things aren't
documented sufficiently/correctly. Looking over the existing apps and
modules can also provide a lot of insight.

Personally, I've found #asterisk on irc.freenode.net to be extremely
helpful.

-Michael

/nick AgiNamu

  _____